Sunday 2 November 2014

2nd Nov 2014 My First Day of Blogging Thanks To blogger

First of all i want to say thank you to one of my friend who encouraged me to write personal blog. He told my i want to see your name one day in top 10 female blogger's list of India. I was really happy after hearing these words. Myself was thinking about to share my thinking, life, personal experience and professional experience with all of you but always extend due to my profession and other work. Today on 2nd Nov My First Day of Blogging and i am also saying Thanks To blogger team to make this platform.
Some words for my Friend:  I don't know i would be a top blogger or not one day but i promise you that i will continue to write on this blogger till my last day. :)
Yes "my amazing world" I have my own world, my dreams, my past and my present and future like all of you. That does not mean than i have an another planet. You know when yesterday i told someone that my life will be different and with whom i'll marry, i'll make him happy always. I'll not do the silly mistakes in my life then he laughed and told that you belong to another plant like earth. No my friend i dont have a plant but i have a wonderful and amazing world in my heart .. Lol... Being a simple and Indian girl, i also fall in love with someone in college time. I am not that much cute and beautiful but have a lovely heart. 
Today is my first blog so dont know what and how to share my experience but i'll try to share and write. You can also share your story of love, education, profession with me. I love to read about someone's biography and life story. I am professional blogger but this blog is only for personal purpose and i want to make a connection with all bloggers and friends who share their stories on blogging sites.
"Why are you sill thinking me and why are missing me after 3 years? Sorry but these words are not for you readers. These are for someone. I dont in next blog what i am going to share but some will be wonderful about my love whom i never seen and may be i'll never meet him, about my hobbies, my passion, what i like, what i dislike. And i'll be happy if you will share about your life by commenting on this blog. stay tuned. 
Good day and thanks to read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment